Saturday, January 23, 2010

Foreign Language Golf Blogspot MOTIVATION! Learning To Speak A Foreign Language For Love?

MOTIVATION! Learning to speak a foreign language for love? - foreign language golf blogspot

What are your thoughts, even out of the way to learn a foreign language to learn to dance salsa, learn to play golf, etc. (currently not all examples are), because they really are interested in a someone who really like these things? I think dancing classes and Spanish made (in any case, it will be fun, no matter if it works). Are you ready to Have you ever such a thing?

3 comments:

Thorgrim said...

Yes, it is a great source of motivation. I learned ballroom dancing, German, Slovenian, etc. for women in my life. This is an excellent opportunity to learn something new, because it is difficult to do these things alone and without support.

tweety_l... said...

It seems to me. But I would try to learn more for myself in an effort to something new and do not know if my work cruish still be happy that I learned something new and then maybe not someone else will appreciate it!

brianlr2... said...

I learned to speak Spanish because a girl I like Mexico and 15 years and 2 girls late her.although divorce last in a long, if the cultural differences, which finally prevailed about

Post a Comment