Friday, January 1, 2010

H.i.v More Condition_symptoms H.I.V , If It Is In A Blood Stain Exposed To The Atmosphere Will It Die?

H.I.V , if it is in a blood stain exposed to the atmosphere will it die? - h.i.v more condition_symptoms

I bought a meter from the Internet insulin, needles and everything was closed, but the subway was open and could have been contaminated intentionally?

If it should have a hidden HIV has died? It would have been exposed to for a few days since his arrival in the mail weather.

Was he dead?

1 comment:

browneye... said...

Hmm, that a difficult question! To be honest, and returned to say that the subway was opened, and you open a new or your money back. I do not believe that HIV can not survive long outside the human body, like a virus needs a host to survive. But I'm not a doctor, nor what I have done extensive research. Here is an article that appears credible, is if you prefer, but on the right side you send me good to be back.

http://www.hivinsight.org/insite?page=as ...

Even if the refund is not worth the money is not lost for contaminated blood to an illness, whether HIV or other.

Post a Comment